Need a home tutor?

Call Mr. Fameso on 07062173272

Thursday 7 March 2013

Kanye West's granddad: Pregnant Kim Kardashian is sweet but I don't want Kanye to marry her

Kanye West's granddad has revealed that he thinks Kim Kardashian is sweet - but he's not too keen on his grandson marrying her.

Portwood Williams Snr is very close to Kanye, 35, and was thrilled to meet pregnant Kim when the couple visited his home in Oklahoma City.But, despite being married to late wife Lucille for 72 years, the rapper's granddad doesn't fancy a Kim and Kanye wedding.‘I've never met anyone who was married as long as me,' admits Portwood, 97.‘I don't do weddings. I don't like weddings. I've never seen one make it. You spend a lot of money, then in weeks you're separated.

'Portwood is pleased that Kim, 32, has found happiness with Kanye, particularly since her short-lived union to basketball player Kris Humphries ended after 72 days in 2011.‘I want everybody to be happy and evidently she got who she wanted now,' the proud granddad tells The Sun.‘She's beautiful and just as sweet as she is beautiful - and that's what I like. She was down to earth, she's rich and those kind of people have got everything.‘Kanye never calls me and tells me he's coming, he just turns up. They stayed here, talking to me. They stayed about four or five hours. We had a lot of fun laughing and talking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comments are invited