Need a home tutor?

Call Mr. Fameso on 07062173272

Monday 15 April 2013

Nigeria: Asari Dokubo warns against Religious uproar

The Leader of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Mujaheed Asari Dokubo on Monday warned the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) not to precipitate religious war in Nigeria by attacking Mosques saying any religious crisis in Nigeria will have ‘far reaching consequences’.

He said, “I am a Muslim I do not subscribe to attacking religious centres of worship, I do not believe that MEND exist, I have always said that there is nothing like MEND. MEND is just the figment of the imagination of people, it’s on the Internet, newspapers, but who is MEND, nobody can really tell you.

“I want to say that there is no religious war in Nigeria and nobody should try to throw Nigeria into religious crisis that will have far reaching consequences.

While I agree with Dokubo in that we do not need any religious crisis, I believe he has become a political jobber if that is not what he has been from day one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comments are invited