Need a home tutor?

Call Mr. Fameso on 07062173272

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Football: Mourinho drops huge hint he's leaving Real Madrid to be 'where people love him'


Jose Mourinho issued a come-and-get-me plea to Chelsea after Real Madrid were dumped out of the Champions League semi-finals by Borussia Dortmund.

Real won 2-0 on the night but lost 4-3 on aggregate to the Germans and when asked if he would be at the Bernabeu next season, the former Chelsea manager said: 'Maybe not.'

When asked to elaborate, Mourinho, who has had an uneasy three years in Spain, added: 'I want to be where people love me.'

Mourinho later admitted in his post-match press conference: 'I know in England I'm loved. I'm loved by the fans, I'm loved by the media that treats me in a fair way, criticising me but giving me credit when I deserve it.

'I know I'm loved by some clubs, especially one, and in Spain, the situation is a bit different because some people hate me. Many of you are in this room.'


Over to you, Chelsea or is it a sealed deal?

                        Casting his spell: Jose Mourinho's magic narrowly failed to propel Real Madrid to the Champions League final


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comments are invited