Need a home tutor?

Call Mr. Fameso on 07062173272

Sunday 12 May 2013

Football:'You have been the most fantastic experience of my life'- Sir Alex Ferguson


Outgoing Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson described his time at Old Trafford as 'the most fantastic experience of my life.'
In an emotional speech following the full-time whistle of his side's 2-1 victory against Swansea City, Ferguson was given his special moment in front of the adoring fans.

He was then allowed the honour of lifting the Premier League trophy at the awards ceremony that followed.
He began by thanking the club, the staff and the players over the years for supporting him throughout the years.

Interestingly, Ferguson then pleaded with the supporters to back the incoming manager, Everton boss David Moyes.
'I'd like to remind you that when we had bad times here the club stood by me, all of my staff stood by me, you're job now is to stand by our new manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comments are invited