Need a home tutor?

Call Mr. Fameso on 07062173272

Saturday 20 April 2013

American Idol judge Nicki Minaj raises eyebrows with VERY busty peekaboo dress


The Superbass singer, 30, wore a jaw-dropping red DSquared2 frock during the performance show earlier this week.
Nicki Minaj

One view wrote: 'Nicki minaj's outfit is very stripper like #idol #lapdance.'
Another suggested it was to racey for TV, saying: '@AmericanIdol @nickiminaj your outfit was not appropriate #americanidol is a family show. Had to explain to my little boys. #ashame.'

Her outfit was not to be outdone by her antics however- at one point she told fellow judge Mariah Carey to 'Simmer down, sir.'

Nicki has been a controversial addition to the judging panel this year. 
She was recently blasted for her harsh comments to the hopefuls in the talent show, she insists she is so brutal because she cares for them.

Nicki told The Hollywood Reporter: 'I know that sometimes when I speak in a really blunt way like I do, people take that as me not loving and caring about these people. But I really do, I feel like they're family to me. But I feel like I'm not doing them a service if I blow smoke up their ass, and I just refuse to do that.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comments are invited