Need a home tutor?

Call Mr. Fameso on 07062173272

Friday 12 April 2013

Jay-Z, 'Open Letter': Havana Trip & Sports Management Rumors Addressed In Blistering New Song

Beyonce and Jay-Z

Jay-Z and Beyonce don't always address rumors, but when they do, they don't hold back. Beyonce made a whole movie to dispel a few rumors about her pregnancy and life, and on Thursday, Jay-Z released "Open Letter," a blistering diss track that takes aim at politicians criticizing the couple's trip to Cuba, mocks stories about his new sports management company and even throws a bit of shade Barack Obama's way.
"Politicians never did sh-t for me / except lie to me, distort history," Hov raps after boasting that he "done turned Havana into Atlanta."
"They wanna give me jail time and a fine -- Fine, let me commit a real crime," he says, referencing conservative politician's efforts to investigate his trip to Cuba. "Obama said, 'Chill you're going to get me impeached' / You don't need this sh-t anyway, chill with me on the beach."
Jay's plans to start a new sports agency -- and finance the project by unloading his minority share in the Brooklyn Nets -- also make an appearance in the song:

"I woulda moved the Nets to Brooklyn for free
Except I made millions off you f--king dweebs
I still own the building, I'm still keeping my seats
You buy that bullsh-t, you better keep your receipts."


Jay-Z baba! nothing do you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comments are invited