Need a home tutor?

Call Mr. Fameso on 07062173272

Thursday 16 May 2013

Interesting: Venezuela hopes to wipe out toilet paper shortage by importing 50m rolls

First milk, butter, coffee and cornmeal ran short. Now Venezuela is running out of the most basic of necessities – toilet paper.( They don't have leaves or water?)
That was little comfort to consumers struggling to find toilet paper on Wednesday."This is the last straw," said Manuel Fagundes, a shopper hunting for tissue in Caracas. "I'm 71 years old and this is the first time I've seen this."
"I've been looking for it for two weeks," said Cristina Ramos. "I was told that they had some here and now I'm in line."

The government this week announced it also would import 760,000 tonnes of food in addition to the 50m rolls of toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comments are invited