Need a home tutor?

Call Mr. Fameso on 07062173272

Saturday 25 May 2013

Nigeria: My Wife Is Too Lazy, Husband Tells Court


Malam Wahab Ahmed of Ojagboro area, Ilorin, on Tuesday, told an Ilorin Area Court that he was seeking for divorce from his wife, Abike Wahab, for her lazy nature and "I don't care attitude."
The 48-year-old man told the court that he had been married for six years now and that his wife hardly swept their bedroom and surroundings whenever she woke up in the morning," not until I force her to do so."
The petitioner told the court that his wife was fond of sleeping and watching movies thereby abandoning her domestic activities.
According to him, their marriage was contracted in 2007 and has produced two male children.
"My lord, I want an end to this marriage because I cannot cope with her dirty and lazy habit anymore."
#loooooolz! This is a serious matter but I cannot stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comments are invited